If you’re a Discord person, you could have in all probability seen a crown icon subsequent to a particular member on servers. In truth, you might need one your self when you created a brand new Discord server. Though Discord doesn’t allow you to eliminate the crown icon immediately, there’s a neat workaround that you should utilize to disable the crown icon. Learn on to search out out how one can take away the crown icon on Discord.
Take away the Crown on Discord (2022)
What Does the Crown Icon Imply on Discord?
The Crown icon on Discord denotes the server proprietor. Discord says it added the crown icon in order that new members can simply discover who to succeed in out to once they need assistance. Nonetheless, not everybody needs a crown icon subsequent to their username. If you’re one among them, comply with the steps under to disable the crown icon on Discord.
Take away the Crown Icon On Discord (Desktop and Web site)
1. Open your Discord server and click on on its title from the top-left nook. From the dropdown checklist that seems now, select “Server Settings”.
2. Swap to the “Roles” tab from the left sidebar and click on on “Create Position” to create a brand new position.
3. It’s best to now title the position. For example, I’ve named the position “admin” right here because the position can have admin privileges.
4. Up subsequent, scroll down and allow the “Show position members individually from on-line members” toggle. Because the title suggests, enabling this toggle will spotlight members with this position in a separate part within the server’s aspect menu.
5. Swap to the “Permissions” tab and activate the “Administrator” toggle. Take into account that this position will give customers admin privileges to the person and be sure you don’t give it to everybody.
6. Once we examined, we seen that you just don’t essentially should self-assign the position to take away the crown icon on Discord. Nonetheless, if creating the position didn’t do the trick, right here’s how one can assign it to your self. Click on in your username from the appropriate aspect menu after which click on on the “+” icon beneath “No Roles”.
7. You’ll now see an inventory of all out there roles. Select “admin” (the position you simply created), and you might be all set. You’ll now not see the crown icon subsequent to your username on Discord.
Take away the Crown on Discord Cellular App (Android and iOS)
1. Open the Discord server and faucet the three dots menu subsequent to the server’s title. From the pop-up menu, select “Settings” to view your server’s settings.
2. Underneath “Person Administration” settings, faucet on “Roles” and press the ‘+’ floating motion button to create a brand new position.
3. Title the position and allow the “Show position members individually from on-line members” toggle. As soon as finished, press the Save icon to use the adjustments.
4. Scroll down and allow the “Administrator” toggle beneath Superior Permissions settings to permit admin rights to customers with the position.
5. You may then self-assign the position to take away the crown subsequent to your title on Discord. To try this, faucet in your title from the aspect menu and select “Handle Person”.
6. You’ll now see the position you simply created. Allow it, and you might be finished. The crown icon ought to now disappear out of your Discord profile. If you’re not instantly seeing the change, shut the Discord app and open it once more.
Regularly Requested Questions
Q: Can I take away the Discord proprietor crown?
Sure, it’s attainable to take away the Discord proprietor crown by creating a brand new position. Now we have detailed the steps on this article.
Q: The way to take away the crown on Discord cell?
You may create a brand new position with admin permissions to take away the crown within the Discord server out of your cellphone.
Q: Why is the Discord crown not displaying?
You won’t be seeing the Discord crown after enabling the “Show position members individually from on-line members” toggle. Attempt disabling it to carry again Discord crown.
Get Rid of the Server Proprietor Crown Icon on Discord
So, that’s how one can take away the crown icon subsequent to your username on Discord. If you’re feeling adventurous, don’t forget to take a look at how one can get an invisible Discord title and avatar. You might additionally customise your Discord profile to personalize your account.