Outdoors the favored Spotify Wrapped year-end rewind, Spotify allows you to view primary stats equivalent to your high artists and tracks of the month. If you’re in search of methods to comprehensively view your Spotify stats, we have now bought you coated. Learn on to learn the way to see your stats on the Spotify app and thru third-party web sites.
Examine Your Stats on Spotify (2022)
Examine Spotify Stats on PC (Desktop, Net)
1. Open Spotify on desktop or net and click on in your username on the top-right nook. From the dropdown listing that seems, click on on “Profile” to entry your Spotify profile.
2. When your profile web page seems, scroll down, and you will note the highest artists and high tracks of the present month. You’ll see a complete of 10 artists and 50 songs on the listing.
3. To view the whole listing of fifty high tracks of the month, click on on the “See All” button subsequent to the “High tracks this month” header. Now you can browse the songs you’ve gotten been obsessing over up to now month.
Examine Spotify Stats on Cell (Android, iOS)
Not like the desktop app, Spotify doesn’t present the highest artists and tracks within the cell app. Nevertheless, you may nonetheless view your lately performed artists within the app. Right here’s methods to verify that:
1. Open Spotify app out of your telephone and press the Settings gear icon on the top-right nook of the display screen. Scroll down till you discover “Lately performed artists” toggle within the “Social” settings and ensure it’s enabled. You’ll have to allow this toggle to see your lately performed artists.
Observe: Enabling the toggle will make your lately performed artists public, so be sure you flip it off later should you don’t need others to know the artists you’re listening to.
2. After enabling the toggle, scroll up and faucet in your username to view your profile. You’ll now see the lately performed artists in a devoted part.
3. You may press the “See all” button to view the whole listing of your lately performed artists on Spotify.
Use Spotify Wrapped to Revisit your High Songs
Spotify Wrapped is the corporate’s annual custom that appears again at your high songs in inventive methods. When you forgot to verify your high Spotify songs of final 12 months, right here’s methods to do it:
1. Go to this hyperlink and click on on “Your High Songs 2021” to entry the playlist containing all of your high songs from the previous 12 months.
2. And that’s it. You may browse the playlist that includes 100 of your high songs and select to reserve it to your library to hearken to them later.
Use Volt.fm to See Your Spotify Stats
1. If you would like extra flexibility and detailed insights, you can take a look at third-party websites like Volt.fm to view your Spotify stats. To get began, go to Volt.fm web site and click on the “Sign up with Spotify” button.
2. It is best to now permit Volt.fm permission to entry your Spotify account knowledge to generate the insights. Click on on “Agree” to proceed additional.
3. After a couple of seconds, Volt.fm will present you that your profile is prepared. Click on “See Your Profile” to view your Spotify stats on Volt.fm.
4. Within the residence display screen, you will note the track you’re presently enjoying alongside along with your high genres. Scroll all the way down to view extra particulars.
5. First up, we have now the highest songs part. Right here, you may view your high songs for the previous 4 weeks, 6 months, or all time. You even have the choice to avoid wasting your high songs as a playlist. All you need to do is click on on the “Save as Playlist” button, and Volt.fm will mechanically add the playlist to your library.
6. When you scroll down, you will note an “Evaluation” part that highlights the final temper of the songs you hearken to. Like your high songs, you may view this evaluation for the previous 4 weeks, 6 months, and all time.
7. Volt.fm additionally exhibits the typical reputation, launch date, and size of your Spotify library.
Analyze your Spotify Stats with Stats.fm
1. One other software for checking your Spotify stats is Stats.fm (previously often known as Spotistats). Out there on Android (obtain) and iOS (obtain), you should use the app to view your high tracks, artists, albums, and extra. To get began, log in along with your Spotify account and permit permission to entry your account.
2. On the app’s residence web page, you will note the final performed track, high artists over the previous 4 weeks, and your playlists. Scrolling down on the house web page will reveal an inventory of your lately performed Spotify tracks.
3. In the meantime, the “High” tab exhibits you the highest tracks, artists, and albums over the previous 4 weeks, 6 months, or lifetime. Equally, the “Stats” tab highlights your high tracks and the temper of songs in your library. You’ll require the app’s premium subscription to view the overall tracks and minutes streamed up to now.
Use Stats for Spotify to Examine your Spotify Stats
1. Additionally value trying out is Stats for Spotify. Go to the web site and log in along with your Spotify account to view your high tracks, artists, and genres.
2. After logging in, you may click on on the “High Tracks” button to view your high songs. Equally, you should use the “High Artists” and “High Genres” buttons to verify the highest artists and genres, respectively.
3. Very similar to Volt.fm, it can save you the highest tracks as a playlist. To try this, scroll down and click on on the “Create playlist” button.
Strive Obscurify to Know How Obscure Your Music Style Is
1. If you’re curious to understand how obscure your music style is, you should use the Obscurify web site to verify that. To take action, go to Obscurify web site and log in along with your Spotify account.
2. After signing in, scroll down, and you will note the obscurity score with respect to the variety of Obscurify customers in your nation.
3. There’s additionally a graph that compares your music style towards different Obscruitfy customers, together with separate indicators for music listened over the previous 6 weeks and all time.
4. The web site additionally exhibits you the temper of the songs you hearken to throughout happiness, danceability, vitality, and acousticness classes.
5. The very best half, nevertheless, is that you get suggestions based mostly in your music library. You may select to reserve it as a playlist to discover the suggestions.
Take the ‘How Unhealthy Is Your Spotify’ Check
1. You would possibly bear in mind the viral ‘How Unhealthy Is Your Spotify’ check from 2020. The AI-generated check offers stereotypical snarky remarks about your music style. If you’re , you may go to the web site and click on on “Discover Out” to get began.
2. Now, click on on “Log in with Spotify” to check in along with your Spotify account.
3. The web site will now ask you a couple of questions. Reply them and watch for the outcomes.
4. The web site will then inevitably mock your music style. For sure, take it with a grain of salt.
Examine and Analyze Your Spotify Stats
Analyzing your music listening patterns will aid you perceive your music style higher and discover the genres of tracks you want probably the most. When you discovered this useful, don’t forget to check out our article on one of the best Spotify suggestions and tips for extra such cool options.