Home windows 11 reveals you a 12-hour clock on the lock display screen by default. Though it’s handy for most individuals, some want to make use of the 24-hour clock as an alternative. If you’re one in every of them and need to use navy time, you’re on the proper place. On this article, we’ve detailed how one can change the lock display screen clock format in Home windows 11.
Change Lock Display Clock Format in Home windows 11 (2022)
Change Lock Display Clock Format from Settings App
1. Open the Settings app utilizing the Home windows 11 keyboard shortcut “Win+I” and change to the “Time & language” part from the left sidebar.
2. Subsequent, click on on “Language & area” to entry settings associated to time codecs.
3. Below “Area” settings, broaden “Regional format” and click on on “Change codecs” to vary the time format.
4. Now, click on on the dropdown listing subsequent to “Very long time” and choose the choice with AM to make use of the 12-hour format. You may also use the one with out AM to go along with the 24-hour lock display screen format.
5. Restart your PC to see the brand new 24-hour clock format on the lock display screen. Check out 12-hour and 24-hour time on the Home windows 11 lock display screen clocks under:
Change Lock Display Clock Format from Management Panel
1. Press the Home windows key and kind “Management Panel”. From the outcomes, click on “Open” to open Management Panel.
2. Below “Clock and Area” settings, click on on “Change date, time, or quantity codecs” to vary the lock display screen date format in your Home windows 11 PC.
2. Click on on the dropdown listing subsequent to “Very long time” and choose “H:mm:ss” or “HH:mm:ss” if you need a 24-hour clock. However, you must use h:mm:ss tt or hh:mm:ss tt to make use of the 12-hour clock.
3. After setting your most well-liked format, click on on “Apply” to verify the adjustments. When you’ve accomplished that, restart your PC.
Continuously Requested Questions
Q: Can I modify the lock display screen clock place in Home windows 11?
No, Home windows 11 doesn’t allow you to change the lock display screen clock’s placement. The clock will stay on the middle of the lock display screen.
Q: The right way to take away time from the lock display screen in Home windows 11?
It isn’t doable to disable time from the Home windows 11 lock display screen.
Q: The right way to change the lock display screen clock font in Home windows 11?
You possibly can’t immediately change the lock display screen clock’s font in Home windows 11. You’ll have to change the system font as an alternative.
Set 24-Hour Clock on Home windows 11 Lock Display
Altering the clock format makes it simpler to understand the time in your PC, particularly if you’re accustomed to a particular time format. In the meantime, if you’re keen to tinker round to get one of the best expertise out of your Home windows 11 PC, don’t forget to take a look at our article on one of the best Home windows 11 settings to vary.